Leader may benefits from their various actions to outweigh their drawbacks. Benefits from Outsourcing are:
- The time zone advantage meaning, your job will be done while you are asleep and when you wake up next morning your service is delivered at right time. Example: IT/business process sector.
- Faster and better services by getting ideas converted into products and better at delivering the value-added proposition. Example: KFC
- Cost effective method. Example: it is said that, in 2010 if the average manufacturing wage of iPhone was about $2.00 in China then it would be $34.75 in America.
- Increase efficiency of company, as it can pay attention on key activity. Example: iPhone not only save money, but also save time and increase their creativity due to mixture of innovative ideas.
- Easy access to skilled resource. While catering towards the world business can find well educated, experienced in handling the needs with potential customers. Example: Ford India exports 40 percent of its engine production and 25 percent of its car production to south Asia including Nepal